Production News: Stikins ® Name Labels Delivery Update - Bank Holiday & Postal Strikes
Things will be a little different this bank holiday weekend and into the following week due to a postal strike. While we will be doing everything we can to get orders printed and posted as quickly as possible, delays are likely to occur. We’ve put together a quick despatch and delivery update to let you know when we’ll be printing and posting Stikins ® name labels over the next two weeks.
Upcoming Despatch & Delivery Of Stikins ® Name Labels
Royal Mail workers are striking today (Friday 26th August), Wednesday 31st August, Thursday 8th September, and Friday 9th September. On these days, there will be no Royal Mail collections or deliveries (with some exceptions).
This means that we will not be able to DESPATCH orders of Stikins ® name labels on these days. Instead, we will despatch orders on the next working day when we have a collection from Royal Mail.
So, if you place an order over the next couple of weeks, here’s a guide to when your order will be DESPATCHED:
- Order between 3pm on Thursday 25th August and 3pm on Tuesday 30th August
Despatch date: Tuesday 30th August
- Order between 3pm on Tuesday 30th August and 3pm on Thursday 1st September
Despatch date: Thursday 1st September
- Order between 3pm on Thursday 1st September and 3pm on Friday 2nd September
Despatch date: Friday 2nd September
- Order between 3pm on Friday 2nd September and 3pm on Monday 5th September
Despatch date: Monday 5th September
- Order between 3pm on Monday 5th September and 3pm on Tuesday 6th September
Despatch date: Tuesday 6th September
- Order between 3pm on Tuesday 6th September and 3pm on Wednesday 7th September
Despatch date: Wednesday 7th September
- Order between 3pm on Wednesday 7th September and 3pm on Monday 12th September
Despatch date: Monday 12th September
We despatch all orders by Royal Mail’s first class service as standard. Usually, we allow Royal Mail seven working days to deliver items before we declare them lost in the post. During and following the strike dates listed above, there will be delays to Royal Mail’s services, which means that items may take longer than usual to arrive and more items will take longer to arrive.
We will continue to print orders as normal in preparation for despatch. You will receive an email confirming when your order has been printed but this does not necessarily mean that your name labels have been despatched.
Our website will indicate the expected despatch date for your order on the order form page AND on the final confirmation page. Please make a note of this date and allow plenty of time for your order to arrive.