News: Be A Star With Stikins ® Name Labels
Stikins ® name labels are running a competition for our customers; simply make a short fun video about how you use your name labels to be in with a chance to win and be a star!
Calling All Stikins ® Name Labels Customers – Are You Feeling Creative?!
As you may know, last year we launched a new website, with a brand new look designed to be a bit more fun! In keeping with this, we want to add more fun content to our site and so we’re challenging our customers to get creative – with a video competition!
Simply make a short video showing us how you use your Stikins ® name labels – and be as creative as you can! We've been supplying name labels for over a decade and every single year our customers have kept surprising us with new and inventive ways to use Stikins ® labels. So we know that there are definitely creative minds out there that are up to the challenge!
Every entrant will receive 90 name labels for participating.
The winner will receive £250, while three runners up will receive £100; all four videos will be added to our website!
We’re looking for videos that are “informative, creative, and interesting” – and there will definitely be extra points for videos that make us smile!
The Boring Bit – Competition Rules & Regulations
- Entries must be received by 10pm on Thursday 28th February 2019.
- Entries must be submitted by email to [email protected] (along with the name for your free labels).
- Your video should be 30-60 seconds long and in an MP4 or MOV file format.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old; only one entry per household, and no friends or employees of Label Planet Ltd may participate.
- Copyright passes to Label Planet Ltd on receipt of the video file.
The winners will be announced on 7th March and all entrants will be notified via email.