Schools: We’re Super Sizing Our School Fundraising Scheme This Summer
This year, we have some exciting news to share about our school fundraising scheme. We’re super sizing our scheme to make it more rewarding than ever!
Super-Size Your School Fundraising With Stikins ® Name Labels
Previously, our school fundraising scheme offered schools the opportunity to earn up to 30% commission on sales of Stikins ® labels. All of our school fundraisers automatically earned 15%, which we doubled when they put a link to Stikins on their website.
From now on, all of our school fundraisers will earn 30% commission – with or without a link (though we still recommend adding a link!).
Following feedback from our school fundraisers, we’re also introducing a minimum payment threshold so every school earns at least £10 in commission. To reach the threshold, you would need parents to place orders worth £34 in total - which can be achieved in five orders (or fewer).
Finally, we’ve updated our school samples offer to make it easier for schools to participate. This year, we’re offering five free Stikins ® name labels for all of your new starters. Each sample can be personalised with one of five formats, ranging from full names to initials only. This means schools can choose the option that works best with their GDPR policy.
To request your samples, simply email your list of names in a Word document or Excel spreadsheet. You can also use our Requests & Sign Up Form to request samples; you can also request other fundraising materials or join the scheme.
Find Out More About Fundraising With Us
You’ll find all the information you need in our School Fundraising Section, including:
- How It Works: a short guide to how our fundraising scheme works.
- Requests & Sign Up Form: our one-stop shop that allows you to join our fundraising scheme and request free fundraising materials. You can use this form anytime to request additional materials or update your details.
- Fundraising Login: this portal lets you track how much commission you’ve earned so far each year.
- Fundraising FAQs: find answers to the most commonly asked questions asked about our scheme.
- Downloads & Useful Links: download digital copies of our Fundraising Guide, Leaflet, and Poster. You can also download example letters to parents (explaining the scheme), a PTA PowerPoint Presentation, and a copy of our School Fundraising GDPR Statement (if you are requesting personalised samples). You’ll also find our Commission Booster Plan along with more information about Stikins ® name labels.
- Add A Website Link: this page explains how to add a link to our website on your website. It also contains a form for you to let us know when you’ve added a link.
To get started, use the “School Fundraising” tab in the menu bar on our website.
If you can’t find the answer(s) you need or you’d like to discuss our School Fundraising Scheme further, you can contact our Customer Service Team.