Ho, Ho, Ho, It's Our Last Posting Dates For 2023 Orders!

Production News: Ho, Ho, Ho, It's Our Last Posting Dates For 2023 Orders!

Friday 1st December 2023   /   Production News   /   0 Comment(s)

Ho, Ho, Ho, It's Our Last Posting Dates For 2023 Orders!

December is here, which means it’s time to announce our last posting dates for 2023. If you’re thinking of ordering name labels this year, here are the dates to keep in mind.

Don’t Delay, Order Today (Or As Early As You Can!)

While we will continue to post orders every week day (Monday to Friday), we recommend ordering sooner if you need your name labels before Christmas. As ever, Royal Mail’s services slow down in the lead up to Christmas, which can delay delivery times.

We use Royal Mail’s first class service for our standard delivery service. This is not a guaranteed service and, so far this year, Royal Mail are delivering around 75% of first class items next day. The remaining 25% are taking up to seven working days to arrive. As more people start to send more items through the post for Christmas, more items will take longer to arrive. So, to reduce the chaos of your Christmas just a little, we recommend ordering as soon as you can.

Please note: we offer Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service by phone. This guarantees delivery on the next working day by 1pm. You need to order by 4pm and pay Royal Mail’s fee, which is £8.40.

Last Posting Dates For Name Labels In 2023

This year, Royal Mail have advised that their last posting date for first class items is: Tuesday 19th December.

If you opt for special delivery, the last posting date is: Thursday 21st December.

HOWEVER, these are RECOMMENDATIONS only and actual delivery times may be longer. So, it is always better to order as early as you can. You can order online at any time or by phone during office hours (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).

You can find more information about our despatch and delivery terms on our Delivery page.

Leave a Comment