Product Information: Reasons To Choose Stick On Name Labels For Your Kids’ School Kit
When you think of name labels, you probably think of sew in name tapes or possibly iron on name tags. Stick on name labels are the newest name labels on the block – but they’re also fast becoming the most popular way to label school kit. If you haven’t tried stick on name labels before, here’s our list of reasons why you should give them a go!
Reasons To Get Stuck In With Stick On Name Labels
For many parents, one of the worst parts of getting back to school is the absolute chore that is labelling their children’s school kit. Traditionally, this has involved sew in or iron on name labels, which take time and care to apply properly. Stick on name labels, however, provide a modern solution to the problem of labelling school kit – making it much quicker and easier to do!
We sell Stikins ® stick on name labels. We use advanced synthetic materials and a unique adhesive to make our name labels. Here’s why we recommend sticking Stikins ® labels on your back to school list:
- Stick on name labels take SECONDS to apply. You simply peel each label off its backing sheet and apply it firmly onto your items. There’s absolutely no sewing or ironing required.
- Stikins ® labels are multipurpose name labels so you can use them on ALL your kids’ school kit. You can only use sew in or iron on labels on fabric items. Our stick on name labels, however, can be used to label most school kit * – including uniform, P.E. kit, stationery, and subject essentials. This means you don’t have to buy different name labels for different products.
* Stikins ® labels aren’t suitable for items like socks, which don't have a wash-care label and have a stretchy surface that is difficult for a label to bond with properly.
- Our unique adhesive stays put through the washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Stikins ® labels are bright white in colour and printed with a black font. This colour contrast means kids of all ages will find them easy to read. This helps to prevent items going missing AND makes it easier for lost items to be returned.
Order Your Own Stick On Name Labels Today
Stikins ® name labels are also super quick and easy to order. You can order online anytime or order by phone during office hours (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri).
Simply let us know what you want printing, how many labels you need, your delivery address, and pay. We will then print and post your order on the same or next working day. We use Royal Mail’s first class service and include delivery in our prices.
Plus, if you order three or more packs, you’ll automatically get a 10% discount. Your packs can be all the same, all different, or any mix you like.