Just for Fun: Fun Extras To Keep Your Kids Occupied!
With most schools closed and families staying safe at home, it can be difficult to find new things to keep your kids occupied during the day. While it might not be much, here at Stikins ® name labels, we have a handful of activity sheets that are completely free for everyone to download and enjoy – we hope they’ll help to keep your family amused, even if it’s just for an hour or two!
Activity Sheets For Kids
Last year, we created a section on our website with different sets of activity sheets for kids and families to enjoy. Each set offers different levels of difficulty, including easy, medium, and hard levels, to make sure each set includes puzzles that all ages can enjoy. Our sets include:
- Easter Colouring Sets: choose our Happy Easter Bunny, Bunny & Chick, Easter Pup, Easter Bunny, or Easter Chick, or to colour in!
- Amazing Mazes: help our characters to escape from each maze - Farm Animals, Dog & Bone, Dog & Owner, Multi Mazes, or Bear.
- Sudoku For Kids: give your brain a challenge with our sudoku puzzles - Easy Animals, Medium Animals, Mixed Difficulty, Medium, or Hard.
- Spot The Difference: can you and your family find all of the differences? - Ibis, Okapi, Wolves, Giraffes, or Elephants.
- Cut & Stick: get creative with our cut and stick models – choose between dinosaurs (Green, Blue, or Orange) and transport (Racing Car or School Bus)
How To Download An Activity Sheet
Visit our Kids Activities page (found under the "Prizes & Fun" tab in the menu bar); click on the Download Now button for the sheet(s) you want to download and a copy of your chosen activity sheet will open in a new tab in your browser window.
You can then simply print as many copies as you need or save the sheet to your device for future use. To save a copy, right click anywhere within the PDF and a menu will appear. Select “Save Page” / “Save Page As” from the list. Most computers will automatically save files to your Downloads folder by default but you can choose another folder if you wish.
If you have any difficulties downloading a sheet, remember you can always contact our Customer Service Team and we can email you a copy of the activity sheets you want to try.
We hope you and your family enjoy our activity sheets and they provide a little bit of distraction during a difficult time. Our best wishes to all and we hope you all stay safe and well.