We’ve reached that time of year once more where we start pulling together our records to set up this year’s batch of commission cheques to send out to our existing fundraising partners.
If you aren’t already a member of our fundraising scheme, you might be curious about how our scheme works and how it benefits schools and PTAs – which makes this the ideal blog post for you!
Here’s how it works:
1) You REGISTER with us by filling in our one-step registration form online or calling our Customer Service Team.
2) We allocate a unique FUNDRAISING NUMBER to your school or PTA (or nursery or sports club or group etc).
3) Any order we receive where that fundraising number is quoted will count towards your commission total and we will keep track of your commission earnings and send out a commission cheque once a year in October.
And that’s it! You don’t need to re-register every year and you don’t need to set aside time and resources to participate. It’s entirely up to you how much time and effort you put into the scheme – if you like, you can simply register and then forget all about it, although this won’t result in a very big cheque at the end of the commission year. As with everything, the more you put in, the more you get out – which is why we’ve put together a Fundraising Guide and Booster Plan to provide you with a simple list of small, quick, and free things that you can do to make a big difference to your commission total.
There is no fee to join our commission scheme and no ongoing costs to participate. We provide all of our partners with a variety of completely FREE resources that can be used to let parents know about the scheme (and the fundraising number they need to quote) to help them boost the amount of commission they earn, including:
- Free Fundraising Pack (includes samples of our labels & leaflets and a copy of our Fundraising Guide & Booster Plan)
- Free Parent Leaflets
- Free Poster
- Example Letters To Parents
- Free Samples For Your Pupils/Members (May, June, & September only)
All you have to do is make sure that parents know how to order (and what fundraising number to quote) to earn up to 30% commission – the highest name labels commission rate in the UK. We handle everything else – from processing and despatching orders to keeping track of and paying out your commission each year. Our scheme gives you access to fundraising that just works; parents can order from us anytime all year round and your commission will automatically accrue over the commission year. You may even find yourself with some extra time and resources on your hands as more students arrive on school property with their belongings clearly and securely labelled – reducing the mountain of Lost Property that you have to handle.
If you would like to find out more our commission scheme, please click on the purple “Fundraising” button on our website to take a look through all of our Fundraising pages and resources. To register, click on the “Fundraising” button and select “School Requests” to use our online registration form OR contact our Customer Service Team to register by phone.