While we’ve tried to make ordering name labels as simple as possible, we do advise customers to take their time when ordering online to ensure they receive exactly what they want.
Here’s the checklist of things you need to do when ordering:
- Make sure you DOUBLE CHECK the text you have entered to make sure there are no spelling mistakes or missing capital letters etc.
- Make sure you have selected the correct name label product, pack size, and quantity.
- Make sure you have entered the correct school reference number (if applicable).
- Make sure you have entered the correct address details INCLUDING your house number AND street name and the correct postcode.
- Make sure you have entered your details in the correct fields: some customers enter their first name into the first field and their surname into the next field, which should contain their contact phone number – this will prevent your order from proceeding correctly.
- Make sure you have entered the correct contact email address: when you order with us you will receive one email to confirm that your payment has gone through, one email to confirm that your order has been received by us, and one email to notify you that your order has been made and despatched – if you enter your email incorrectly, you will not receive these emails.
To help you make sure your order is correct, once you have completed your order you will be directed to a page headed “Thank You”, which displays the details of your order including the item(s) you have ordered along with your contact/delivery information. You should read this page CAREFULLY to make sure that all of the details are correct.
You will also receive a confirmation email from us, containing the same details about your order, so if you haven’t yet double checked the details of your order, you can do so when you receive this email.
If you do find that something isn’t quite right, please GET IN TOUCH with us AS SOON AS YOU CAN and we will get your order corrected.