FAQ: FAQ – How Do I Order Name Labels From Label Planet?
You can order you name labels in a number of ways, so it’s completely up to you to choose the option that is most convenient for you; we can accept orders via our website, over the phone, by post, or even by email.
To Place An Order of Name Labels…
- Visit our website at stikins.co.uk and click on “Buy Stikins ®” to start your order with a pack of Stikins ® name labels or click on “Buy Trons ®” to start with a pack of Trons ® iron-on name transfers.
- Select the pack you want to buy and enter the text you require as follows:
Select if you want your text on one line or on two lines
(We recommend using two lines unless you are entering a single name (e.g. just a surname) or a very short full name. Our name labels are made to one size only and will not expand to incorporate a larger number of characters; instead, our system will count up the number of characters you have requested and will reduce the font size until it reaches a size that will allow all of those characters to fit on your labels).
Enter the text you want into the boxes provided (“Enter Line 1” and/or “Enter Line 2”)
(To request blank name labels or to leave one line blank, simply enter a blank space in the relevant box using the space bar on your keyboard).
Select the pack size you want
Enter your school fundraising number
(Registered schools and groups earn up to 30% commission on orders where their fundraising number is quoted; this number may already be filled in if you have followed a link from the school or group website. If you do not know the code for your child’s school or group (or if they are even registered), enter the name of the school or group in the “Additional Information” box as you checkout and we will check/add this for you).
Click “Add to basket” to add that pack to your basket!
- From the shopping basket, you can add another pack (click on “Enter More Names”, or on the “Buy Stikins ®” or “Buy Trons ®” buttons), request multiple packs with the details you have already entered (type the number you require into the “Quantity” box and click “Update Totals”), or remove a pack you have already entered (check the “Select” box and click “Delete”).
Once you are happy with the packs you have added to your basket (and you’ve taken a moment to double check the details), click on the “Checkout” button to enter your billing/shipping information and to pay for your order.
- Enter your address and contact information. If you wish to enter a separate delivery address, enter your billing address first and then check the “shipping address” box to add your different delivery address.
We will only use your contact information for the purpose of processing your order and keeping you up to date with its progress; from time to time we do send promotional emails to let our customers know about any new products and/or offers that are available – to request that we do NOT send you any promotional emails, simply uncheck the “Allow Promotional Emails” box.
If you have any extra queries or requirements, you can use the “Additional Information” box to add a note to your order, which our customer service team will do their best to assist with.
- Payment for online orders can be made with either a credit or debit card or with a PayPal account.
- Contact our customer service team on 01270 668076 (opening hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
- Let us know the name labels packs you would like to order and the text you want on each.
- Let us know your delivery address and give us your child’s school or group fundraising number (if you have one).
- Payment for phone orders can be made with either a credit card or debit card.
Please note, we do not accept payment by American Express.
- Postal orders can be made using the Order Form on the back of our Parent Leaflets; you may have one of these if you have ordered from us in the past or if you have been given one by a school or group – if you haven’t got one (or if the one you did have has gone missing), you can download a copy to print off from our website.
Of course, you can also simply send us a letter, providing the details of what you want to order along with your delivery details!
- Enter the text you want in the boxes provided (“Line 1” and “Line 2”), enter the quantity you need, and the code for the pack size you want to order, then add your delivery information in the two boxes provided (“Name” and “Address & Postcode”). You can also use the “Price” boxes to work out the total for your order.
- Payment for postal orders must be made by cheque; please make your cheque payable to “Label Planet Ltd”.
We do allow some customers to order by email if they are bulk ordering on behalf of a group or organisation (for example, if you are ordering on behalf of a school or a residential care or nursing home).
- Send us an email with the details of the items you would like to order, along with your delivery details.
- Please send the names to be printed in an Excel spreadsheet, with the first names in the first column and the surnames in the second column (or, for care facilities, you may wish to enter the names in the first column and each resident’s room number in the second column).
- We will issue you with a Pro-Forma Invoice, against which payment can be made by cheque, debit or credit card, or BACS transfer.
Please note that we operate on a “payment with order” system and do not offer any credit accounts.
For More Information About our Name Labels
To get started with an order, please visit our website or contact our Customer Service Team; if you have any queries or questions about placing an order, then please contact our Customer Service Team who will be happy to help.