FAQ – How Do I Request BLANK Labels?
FAQ: FAQ – How Do I Request BLANK Labels?
Some of our customers want to be able to order blank labels (or to leave one of the lines blank) so that they can write in a particular name or additional information at a later date.
Requesting blank labels or a blank line on your labels is a simple way to create the exact labels you need; our system can only print one set of text per pack of name labels, so whatever is printed onto ONE of the labels in a pack is printed onto ALL of the labels in that pack – BUT if you want to be able to make name labels for a number of individuals, you want different amounts for each person, you want to put different information onto each label, or if you have information that you can only add at a later date, requesting blank labels means you can write out as many labels as you need for each name (or purpose).
Name Labels Order Guidelines
We are more than happy for customers to request blank (or partially blank) labels; simply follow the guidelines below:
- Ordering By Post: leave the relevant fields blank on your order form
- Ordering By Phone: let us know that you want blank labels or a blank line
- Ordering Online: enter a blank space into the relevant text fields (“Enter Line 1” and/or “Enter Line 2”) using the space bar on your keyboard
[You can also add a note to your order to explain that you want a particular line or the whole label leaving blank, by leaving a note in the “Additional Information” box as you checkout.]
- If you do intend to write on your labels, you will need to use a laundry pen (or similar) to make sure that the ink won’t be washed away when you put your clothes in the washing machine or wash personal items (such as water bottles and lunch boxes).
- Our labels are made using specialist printers, software, and ink, which means you CANNOT print these labels yourself, using the printer you have at home.
- We do not offer any discount for requesting blank, rather than printed, labels.